Chiropractors are listed in the Health Protection Regulations (Corona Restrictions) 2020 as an “exempt business”. As an “exempt business”, chiropractic offices are not required to close.
In our clinic we make sure that we put the safety of our patients as well as our staff first.
To ensure the safety is provided, we have implemented several safety procedures in our clinic
Keeping You Safe
During treatment, our chiropractors will wear
- Mouth masks
- Safety glasses
- The contact areas of our treatment rooms will be cleaned thoroughly after each visit
- We will adhere to the social distancing policy in waiting areas and at the main desk
- We will only take “contactless” payments
Keeping us Safe:
- We will not treat patients who have compromised immune systems, nor who have experienced any of the COVID 19 symptoms within 7 days prior to treatment
- We will not be able to treat anyone who has had contact in the last 14 days with anyone experiencing symptoms related to COVID 19.
- We ask for our patients to complete the “Corona Virus Self-declaration form”
- We ask our patients to disinfect their hands on entering our premises.
- We ask our patients to wear a face covering when entering the building.
- If you are exempt from wearing a face covering, then we ask you to please wait outside and the chiropractor will come and collect you.
- We ask our patients not to bring in additional travel companions into our premises unless absolutely necessary
- We ask our patients to refrain from using our toilet facilities if at all possible.