What questions should I ask a chiropractor when I first visit?
Don’t be afraid to ask your chiropractor questions – after all, they are experts! There’s no such thing as a stupid question, so ask away until you’re happy that you have a good understanding of the treatment process and how you’ll move forward. Some questions you might want to ask are:
- What will my course of treatment involve?
- How can chiropractic care alleviate my pain?
- How long is each session?
- How often would you recommend I visit to receive treatment?
- Will I also need further care from other healthcare professionals?
- Do you use any specific equipment during treatment?
- Are there any ways I can help myself at home to alleviate pain?
What do chiropractors treat?
Chiropractors are most often associated with the treatment of back pain. Though it is true that this is a commonly treated ailment and that patients suffering from back problems see great results, chiropractic care is also an effective solution for the following conditions:
- Tension headaches and migraines
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Shoulder pain
- Arthritic joint pain
- Tennis elbow, golfers elbow & other sports injuries
If you live in Bury St Edmunds and are looking for a chiropractor nearby, you won’t find better than Fornham Chiropractic Clinic. Call us on 01284 220202 or pop in to chat to our award-winning team about your symptoms.