What questions should I ask a chiropractor when I first visit?
- What does chiropractic care entail?
- How does your treatment process work?
- How often would you recommend I come in to receive treatment?
- Will I need any additional care from other healthcare professionals?
- What should the outcome be at the end of my treatment?
- Is there anything I could be doing at home to alleviate pain and aid my recovery?
What do chiropractors treat?
Chiropractors help relieve issues with the bones, muscles and joints, which means chiropractic care can be beneficial for a wide range of problems, including:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Heel and foot pain (including plantar fasciitis)
- Sports injuries
- Cervicogenic headaches
- Osteoarthritis related pain
At your first appointment, a chiropractor will assess your symptoms to determine whether chiropractic care is suitable for you, and what techniques are likely to help. Treatment may include spinal manipulation, but also the gradual movement of joints into different positions and the stretching of muscles in certain directions.
If you live in Suffolk and are looking for a chiropractor in Bury St Edmunds, there’s no better option than the talented and experienced team at Fornham Chiropractic Clinic. Contact us on 01284 220202 or visit our website for more information.